Welcome to my blog! I hope to see your comment soon!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Year of Junior: Junior's Experience in Junior Year AP English

Q: So, Junior, as a person who has successfully completed AP English 11, how do you feel about your accomplishments?
A: Well, having completed another life before this one, I feel like I finally am on the right track. Before this life, I never tried. I thought, “What does it matter?” constantly and “blue was the predominant shade of [my] life,” to invoke what I now know is colorful diction, if I do say so myself (121). It is a completely different life than before, but even if I didn’t relive this part, it would still feel so different because of how much I have changed from this class.
Q: You say you have changed. What would you say is the largest thing you have changed about yourself due to this class?
A: The obvious answer would be to say that I have become smarter, that I know how to use my brain to its fullest potential. But that isn’t the biggest change. At times in this calls, my “grief was full and violent” due to the amount of work that was involved, and I found that, from this work, I learned myself better (299). I grew to become who I am.
Q: So do you plan on taking AP English 12?
A: Without a doubt. It is a difficult class, but I will choose “to suffer every same calamity and anguish a second time” because I know it will make me a better person in the end (292).
Q: Thank you, Junior. Enjoy your End.
A: Thank you. You as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment