Welcome to my blog! I hope to see your comment soon!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bloggin' 'Bout Bloggin'

Overall, I feel that I've had a positive experience from this project.  I've had two small complaints, but I'll get to that in one moment.  I really enjoyed reading other people's writing styles and how they do or do not let their own voice shine through their work.  Also, I felt I was able to pull more creative things from my mind than I ever have in the past.  I know this helped me become a better writer because, for all the writing we do for the class, it has been more systematic than anything else.  I feel much more confident about writing as I make my next step in life and head to college.  One thing I would like to change is how familiar I am with the website.  I know, Ms. Serensky, you can do nothing to change this, but I know I had some really creative ideas as gadgets, but I did not really know how to put them down in the website with the choices they provided us.  Also, I wish we did not have to think of an official title until the very end, as we do when we write our papers.  I feel that, if we had a chance to develop our blog with a cohesive theme, we could come up with a creative name by the end that would envelop the main idea of our blog.  Other than these two small glitches, I've really enjoyed the project as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment